2x3 Area Rugs
Antep Rugs Florida Collection Distressed Modern Abstract Indoor Area Rug Add a fashionable complement to a living room, dining room or bedroom with...View full detailsfrom $23.85Sale
Area rugs are, without a doubt, one of the most important design elements. They tie the room together, all the while adding comfort. Their beautiful colors and patterns can define the tone of your room. That is why choosing the right size is important. A wrong-size rug can look terrible, and no one wants that, right? 2x3 area rugs are the smallest of the standard-size area rugs. Because of their small size, they can be utilized anywhere you like. 2x3 area rugs are the perfect design piece for accentuating or adding a pop of color. First, let’s take a look at where you can utilize them.
Where Can You Place 2x3 Area Rugs?
2x3 area rugs are the perfect size for smaller areas or defining a section of a room. Their smaller size allows them to be used in near-endless situations. Their beautiful colors, patterns, and shapes will instantly help you create a lovely atmosphere.
- Living Room: 2x3 area rugs are perfect for smaller living rooms. When placed correctly, they will definitely be a stylish addition. One of the most popular use is putting them under a coffee table. This way, your 2x3 area rug will tie the space together. You can also use them to add a pop of color to an otherwise bland-looking area.
- Kitchen: 2x3 area rugs are the perfect size to place in front of the kitchen sink or stove. Their small size allows them to fit into almost any space. 2x3 area rugs are also easy to clean and perfect for kitchens. Materials like polypropylene can be machine washed, so you don’t have to worry about spills or stains.
- Bathroom: Selecting a water and moisture-resistant rug for your bathrooms is essential. A well-placed 2x3 area rug can create wonders in terms of design for your bathroom areas. Placing a 2x3 rug in front of your sink or toilet to complement your other furniture is a great way to add beauty and style to your bathrooms.
- Entryway: Placing area rugs in entryways or foyers is a great way to make an excellent first impression on your guests. 2x3 area rugs are the perfect size for most entries. They can be placed directly in front of the door for extra beauty and comfort. You can even layer them in larger entrances for additional style. Placing a 2x3 area rug under a small table to create a beautiful place to leave your wallet and keys is another excellent option.
- Closet:If you have a closet, you should consider placing a 2x3 area there. This often overlooked area can benefit from the beauty and comfort of a 2x3 area rug, turning them into a special personal space.
- Laundry Room: Placing area rugs in any space can instantly elevate the beauty of that space. Since we spend much time in laundry rooms, why not place a beautiful rug there? 2x3 area rugs work great in laundry rooms since they usually have small areas. You will appreciate the extra comfort and style!
- Outdoor Areas: Placing area rugs in outdoor areas is becoming popular. The extra beauty and comfort they provide shouldn’t be limited to indoors, right? 2x3 area rugs can fit perfectly in front of your porch doors, creating an inviting look. You can also utilize them to accent small tables or sitting areas. As we’ve mentioned earlier, they can also be used to add a pop of color to your outdoor spaces. You can even consider placing one on your balcony. The extra style and cushion they provide are priceless.
How to Select the Right Material 2x3 Area Rugs?
With so many options, selecting the suitable material for area rugs can be confusing. Once you know the basics, it’s pretty easy. Your lifestyle and the foot traffic determine the appropriate materials each room gets. Each material offers different advantages. Area rugs can be categorized into two groups, natural & synthetic.
Natural area rugs can be made from wool, cotton, jute, or silk. If you plan to place your 2x3 area rug in a high-traffic area, you should consider the wool option since it’s the most durable. However, they don’t perform well in wet areas since they absorb humidity. Jute area rugs are durable and firm, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor areas. If they fit your overall design, you should consider 2x3 jute area rugs. Silk rugs are quite luxurious and classy. However, their beauty comes at a price. They are pretty delicate. So it is best to place them in a protected area where they don’t get much foot traffic.
Synthetic area rugs are made from manufactured materials. They have been gaining popularity lately since they can mimic the looks of natural rugs with additional durability. Also, because of their materials and production process, they are quite cheaper than natural options. Generally speaking, synthetic area rugs are easier to clean and maintain. This makes them suitable for indoor and outdoor areas as well. Polypropylene area rugs are the most popular option for synthetic area rugs. You can easily fit your 2x3 area rugs into a washing machine to clean them without the risk of damaging them. They are stain resistant as well. So you can place them in high-traffic areas. They are the perfect option for wet areas such as bathrooms since they are water resistant.
2x3 area rugs are roughly 61cm to 91 cm. They can vary a little between various models.
2x3 area rugs are the smallest of the standard rug sizes. Thanks to their small size, they can fit into any space. It all comes down to your personal design choices.
As the name suggests, they are 2ft by 3ft. Generally, they are about 24 x 36 inches.