About Antep Rugs
Antep Rugs Inc. manufactures and imports high-quality area rugs. A fast-growing name in the home-fashion world, Antep Rugs produces an impressive range of colorful floor rugs designed to complement any room like a work of art. We started in a small showroom and grew exponentially by reaching our global retail locations goal. We serve our nationwide customers with free and fast delivery options. We have a dynamic team around the world who are passionate about our products and the people whose lives our products improve.
We want employees who are creative and innovative as well as dedicated and disciplined in their approach to their jobs. We are a hard-working company and are seeking to improve our performance with like-minded team players. Our established brand and industry position coupled with a terrific product line will quickly place you in a position to succeed.
We are looking for a new team member who will share our enthusiasm for the industry and boost our brand awareness further.
To apply email your resume to email@example.com.
Amazon PPC Advertising and Google (SEO) Expert / Strategist
- Creating and launching Amazon and Google PPC campaigns, analyzing campaigns performance.
- Provide SEO expertise for keyword research, reporting, linking campaigns, conversion goals, on-site & offsite optimization.
- Work on projected ad spend with provided budgets across the board and item by item basis.
- Boost rankings by implementing technical SEO strategies and recommending revisions to website structure.
- Work with marketing team to recommend on-site copy revisions.
- Managing, marketing, and optimizing our Amazon Marketplace account will also be a main responsibility.
- In-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices.
- Highly experienced in Amazon PPC marketing, track record of proven success.
- Previous SEM or PPC experience is required with Google Ads, Google Analytics and Amazon.
- 3+ years experience with Pay Per Click Campaign Management.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in BS/BA in Marketing, Business or Engineering preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Mathematical/statistical mindset for analyzing data
- Strong quantitative skills and knowledge of statistics
- Organized and able to multitask
Job Ref: Amazon PPC
Social Media and Facebook Ads Expert
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns.
- Strategize, execute, and manage Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the direct revenue-driving channels including Email, Paid Search, Affiliates, Re-Targeting, and Paid Social.
- Strong copywriting skills, can communicate brand's voice through different channels; Social Media, Online Advertising - Facebook ads/Instagram, Email Marketing, etc.
- Creation of visual and written content.
- Oversee all creative and content development including Website initiatives, promotional materials, catalog and print materials, social media content and all other relevant media.
- Continually building product knowledge and refining sales techniques, convert social media presence to customers for our website.
Advanced knowledge of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
Minimum 5-year experience with Facebook/Instagram and Email Marketing.
Strong Social Media skills - branding, copywriting, aesthetics, customer acquisition.
Hungry to grow within a fast-paced company; eager to take on new tasks and help where needed. A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
Basic skill with graphic design & video editing.
Campaign creation, monitoring, reporting, and optimization (Facebook Ads).
Experience running paid campaign on Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, and Instagram.
Develop, track, and monitor the ROI of SEM activities in a continuous effort to optimize impact and spend.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. 4-year college degree; BS/BA in Marketing, Communication or Business preferred.
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills.
- Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, unassailable focus on the basics, tenacious (persistent about bringing open items to closure), accountable, and enthusiastic.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Job Ref: Social Media